Accepting the Terms and Making an Agreement
- Your legal agreement with Achilles Polska is made up of two elements:
- the terms and conditions set out in this document,
- The Terms form a legally binding agreement between you and Achilles Polska in relation to your use of the Website and the Services. You should read them carefully. The Terms apply to all the users of the Website.
- You may not accept the Terms if you are not of legal age to form a binding agreement with Achilles Polska. In such case you may not use the Services.
- Achilles Polska may make changes to the Terms. The current copy of the Terms is available at http://achilles.pl/terms-of-use.html. The user should check the Terms regularly for changes. Using the Services after the date on which the Terms have changed, will be treated as acceptance of the updated Terms.
- If you want to terminate your legal agreement with Achilles Polska you may do so by sending a written notice to Achilles Polska address.
- Achilles Polska may at any time terminate its legal agreement with you if you have breached any provision of the Terms.
- The Terms shall be governed by Polish law. The User and Achilles Polska agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Poland to resolve any legal matter arising from the Terms.
- You may get access to some features of the Website and the Services only when you register and create an account on Achilles Polska. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. It is important that you keep your Achilles Polska account password secure and confidential.
- You are solely responsible for all activity that occurs under your Achilles Polska account.
- In case of any breach of security or unauthorised use of your account, you must immediately notify Achilles Polska.
Contents of the Website
- You as the Achilles Polska account holder may submit various content: textual, graphic, multimedia, collectively called as the "Content". You retain all of your ownership rights in your Content, however you are required to grant limited licence rights to Achilles Polska and other Website users.
- By submitting Content to the Website you grant to Achilles Polska a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable licence (with right to sub-licence) to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform that Content in connection with the provision of the Services and otherwise in connection with the provision of the Website and Achilles Polska business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Website (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels.
- You are solely responsible for the Content you have submitted as well as the consequences of it being published. Moreover, you declare that you have all necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions which are required to enable Achilles Polska to use your Content.
- When using the Website you assure that the Content you have submitted does not breach any of the local or international regulations.
- With the exception of the content submitted by users, all the other content available at the Website, including the texts, scripts, software, graphics, photographs, sound, music, video and interactive features of the Website (the "Achilles Polska Content") is either owned by or licensed to Achilles Polska, and is subject to copyright, trade mark rights, and other intellectual property rights.
- Achilles Polska Content may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, distributed, broadcast, sold, or otherwise exploited for any other purpose whatsoever without the prior written consent of Achilles Polska, or Achilles Polska 's licensors.
Restrictions on Use of the Website and the Services
- You agree not to distribute any part of the Website in any medium without Achilles Polska's prior written authorization.
- You agree not to alter or modify any part of the Website or any of the Services.
- You agree not to access the content of the Website through any technology or means that would disturb the operation of the Website or limit the availability of the Services.
- You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with any security related features of the Website.
- You agree not to use the Website or any Services for any commercial use, without the prior written authorisation of Achilles Polska.
- You agree not to collect or harvest any personal data of the users of the Website ad Services, as well as you pledge not to use the Website for the solicitation of business in the course of trade or in connection with a commercial enterprise.
- Achilles Polska is constantly introducing new features to the Website, thus the form of the Services may change at any time without prior notice to you. You acknowledge that Achilles Polska may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Services to users, without prior notice to you.
- Achilles Polska does not represent or warrant to you that your use of the Services will meet your requirements, or that it will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from error, and any information obtained by you as a result of your use of the Services will be accurate or reliable.